mClinica is a fast-growing impact-driven health tech technology company focused on connecting pharmacies and transforming global health. We deliver healthcare market access and analytics services to Pharmaceutical Companies, NGOs and Public-Sector Institutions across 6 countries in Southeast Asia.
At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded with significant responsibility and opportunity to directly impact the business globally. We are now looking for a talented Graphic Designer & WordPress Specialist (contract) who can re-design our global website and support a wide-range of creative projects while working alongside our Bangkok-based communications team.
As a part of a growing marketing team, the Graphic Designer & WordPress Specialist will be responsible for producing a stunning, responsive website that will help us to connect with our target audiences and advance our corporate communications goals. This role will also support a refresh of client-focused presentation and marketing materials.
- Develop graphics for the webpage mockups; ensure that all graphics are brand-compliant
- Create responsive, beautiful, and user-friendly webpages in a WordPress theme
- Refresh PowerPoint presentations for client presentations; develop supporting materials for mClinica’s products
- Design infographics for internal and external use
- Format imagery and content for social media campaigns
- Support a variety of other creative projects as needed
- Demonstrated success in front-end web design using WordPress; comfortable working within in a WordPress theme and/or template
- Demonstrated success in creating websites that impact user engagement and website conversions
- A strong understanding of adaptive web design, usability principles and mobile strategies
- Demonstrated graphic design skills with a strong portfolio; proficiency in Powerpoint and Adobe Suite
- Collaborate in a team environment as well as work independently
- Able to work physically with the team in Bangkok at least 3 times per week
- Proficiency in English is required
- Understanding of search engine optimization principles is a plus
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
mClinica is a fast growing mobile health startup working to build digital networks of pharmacies, physicians, and patients in Asia's emerging markets. We provide data, analytics services, and patient engagement tools for public and private healthcare organizations. mClinica is backed by global venture capital firms 500 Startups, IMJ and Kickstart Ventures.