We are seeking a highly motivated, technically capable as well as creative individual that is dedicated to becoming an integral part in our continued success, someone with strong experience and drive to become part of our web development team as a Front End Web Developer.This position requires a minimum of 3 years of front end web development experience, as well as samples of your work. This position is a varied multipurpose role; with responsibilities that would include, but not limited to:
- Create the best user experience in both elegant and usability to support Designer’s work.
- Research & evaluate new technologies/services that can improve our websites performance, user experiences or development workflow.
- Maintain existing websites via maintenance as well as enhancements.
- Stay up to date with the latest changes in coding best practices and apply them across our web assets.
- Cross browser testing and subsequent fixing of browser specific issues, including responsive design practices.
- Minor graphic design and editing using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator including but not limited to, possible designing/editing of print marketing materials, product photography editing as well as web graphics.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of front end web development experience
- Basic Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator skills
- Knowledge of SASS or SCSS is required
- Knowledge of Git or Subversion control is required
- Knowledge of automation tool such as Gulp or Grunt is a plus
- Ability to debug scripting languages and correct subsequent issues with ease
- Able to research technical challenges and find solutions independently
- Experienced with cross browser testing and fixing of browser specific issues
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and support multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly present ideas and changes to your team as well as management
- A portfolio of your web development work and/or graphic design portfolio is required
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus but not required
- Deliver products on time in an agile and continuous development environment
- Knowledge of React, Node.js, Angular JS is a plus
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, expected salary and portfolio to email@example.com
We create, evolve and fine-tune paradigm-shifting travel and hospitality brands. We make them unparallelled, unforgettable and irresistible. From industry leaders to audacious upstarts, from ultra-luxe to utterly laidback, from Asian islands to Middle Eastern metropolises to European capitals.